September 19, 2019
8:00 – 8:30 AM registration | 8:30 AM – 12:30 PM meeting
Breakfast will be served.
This event is free of charge.
Goals for the Meeting:
- Increase knowledge of substance use disorder (SUD) management for pregnant and post-partum women and their families.
- Ensure access to SUD treatment for pregnant and post-partum women and their families.
- Increase understanding of the stigma and fear experienced by pregnant and postpartum women experiencing SUD and identify strategies to address the stigma.
- Increase engagement of women experiencing SUD in order to maximize treatment success for this population.
- Establish a community action plan to decrease SUD among reproductive age, pregnant and postpartum women.