First, a few things to note before we begin:
- As used below, “we,” “us,” and “our” refers to Connect Space Inc.
Information we collect.
- We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, or fill out a form.
- When ordering or registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, or credit card information.
- After processing your credit card information through our third-party payment processor, we retain none of your private, personally identifiable information contained on that credit card.
What we use your information for.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in any of the following ways:
* To personalize your experience. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs and preferences.
* To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
* To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
* To process transactions.
* Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
* To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature.
* To send periodic emails.
* The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
* If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How we protect your information.
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
- We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers’ database, only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems. They are required to keep the information confidential.
- After a transaction, your private information (credit card information, financial information, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
- Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser (if you allow it) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
- If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders by contacting customer service in the event that our ordering feature does not work properly without cookie enabling.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party links, products, or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. You should review those sites privacy policies before deciding to disclose information.
California Online Privacy Protection Act compliance
- We have taken steps to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
- As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at any time by logging into their accounts and going to the Edit Profile page.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act compliance
- We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products, and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years or older.
- We do not operate in the European Union (EU), nor do we interact with residents of the EU.
Terms of Service
- Please also visit our Terms of Service, which establishes the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at: http://www.connect.space/terms
- This policy was last modified on 10/30/2017.
320 S Main St
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone Number:(844) 668-3348